We are seeking a professional with functional expertise in Salesforce Commerce Cloud. The ideal candidate will be someone with a get-it-done attitude and see problems as opportunities to innovate. You will have successfully performed full life cycle business analysis on medium to large projects.
You will be working with the scrum team to develop Global solution for Omnichannel eCommerce platform reaching millions of Independent Beauty Consultants around the world. has eCommerce presence in 30+ markets and support over 15 languages. Our products and services include: eCommerce, Order Management and IBC Agreement.
You will work closely with the business team and international partners to analyze and identify gaps, document, communicate, validate requirements as well as execute roll-out activities. You will bring your business expertise on eCommerce and your functional expertise on Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform to transform the shopping experience for our Independent Beauty Consultant.
SKILL SET REQUIREMENTS:
• 6 – 8 years of experience as a Business Analyst.
• 3+ years of Salesforce Commerce Cloud experience with strong knowledge in Business Manager.
• Passionate about eCommerce challenges and good understanding of Salesforce ecosystem.
• Go-getter. Team player who is willing to roll up their sleeves and take on additional responsibilities as business needs evolve.
• Ability to organize, specify and model requirements to ensure they are complete and support global needs.
• Strong analytical & problem-solving skills. Detailed Oriented.
• Think strategically and creatively in finding business solution that meet the requirements in the best possible way.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to convey ideas or concepts to a variety of stakeholders. Comfortable presenting business and technical terminology to groups of 5 – 20 individuals.
• Familiar with JIRA, Confluence or similar tracking and management tools.
• Experience in eCommerce enterprise deployment.
• Experience in post deployment support is highly desired.
• Previous BA experience in Agile scrum teams in multi-cultural environment highly desired.
• Experience in Salesforce Order Management is preferred but not necessary.
• Experience in SQL, CMS, Google analytics is preferred but not necessary.