- Provide support by answering, evaluating, and resolving incoming telephone, voice mail, and web form requests from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, and other computer related technologies in a timely manner.
- Perform advanced troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve technical problems.
- Documents all problems and actions through to resolution, including escalations to appropriate technical resources, by opening and updating tickets in the Help Desk portal.
- Installs hardware and peripheral components such as monitors, keyboards, printers, hard drives etc.
- Loads software packages such as operating systems and Microsoft Office onto computers.
- Skill to rebuild and image laptops and desktops, troubleshoot Smart Phones and iPads, troubleshoot laser printers. Experience with all Microsoft and Apple products.
- Explains issues and resolutions to end users in a simplified, non-technical manner.
- Diagnoses system hardware, software and operator problems.
- Access Control Management
- IP & Analog camera support.
- Pulling & terminating Network cables.
- Works effectively as part of a team atmosphere to perform duties and achieve daily operational goals
- Performs additional duties as needed within the department
- Troubleshooting: 3 year (Preferred)
- Windows: 3 year (Preferred)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of Microsoft Office Suite experience
- Advanced level analytic skills and ability to convey complex facts.
Job Category: IT Support
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dayton OH