Responsibilities Include, but are not Limited To:
- Greet visitors and answer the telephone.
- Manage Office Director’s calendar.
- Create, review, and provide daily briefing materials to Office Director.
- Draft meeting minutes for Office Director.
- Assist with graphics preparation and presentations.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Prepare briefing packages.
- Manage supplies and maintain ordering and inventory control.
- Execute word processing and data entry.
- Review and edit office documents.
- Establish and maintain records and files.
- Reserve conference rooms.
- Mail, receive, and distribute documents and packages.
- Photocopy and other general office duties.
- Assist with proposal development, if necessary.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Three (3) years or more of experience performing administrative tasks.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
Other Required Skills
- Must be able to effectively communicate with customer and fulfill all duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including but not limited to Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
Job Category: Administrative Assistant
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dayton OH